lumene vit c+ radiant beauty drops

Hi there! My name is Shelley and I've been a licensed esthetician and make-up artist since 2000.  I practice at a world class resort spa in Pebble Beach, California.  I've done continuing education in Paris, France at the George V, Four Seasons.  I was fortunate to also work at The Regent Beverly Wilshire and The Le Merigot Hotel in the Los Angeles area.  I dabble in print/runway modeling and I'm a busy mother of two who tries to live on a tight budget. I'm confident that I can reach out to every woman (and a few men) out there and give tips on ingredients, textures and application info. I'm going to tell you a bit about the different products I use and why I use them. Every post I'll give you something new to fancy...................... won't you join in?

Today I grabbed my Vit C+ capsules from Lumene. I bought them for around $20.00 @ CVS Pharmacy and there are 28 caps in each jar. I put the product all over my face, neck and feather leftovers on to my chest. I put it on under my moisturizer with sunscreen daily.  I LOVE the texture because not only am I getting the Vit C in my skin but this product works and feels like a primer too!! (Primers give a smooth surface to the skin by filling in lines,  therefore helping makeup to lay better on the skin). Vit C helps to strengthen the capillary walls so they're less likely to break. Vit C helps to lighten and brighten the sun spots. Also Vit C has a UVA protectant in it which helps to protect against the cancer causing rays.
This product is worth it because of it's multiple benefits!
Great for both women and men, non-acneic skin under your spf moisturizer daily.

Won't you join in tomorrow????????



No comments:

Post a Comment