shu uemura eyelash curler

Yes, this tool has been on the must-have list for at least a decade but there's a reason folks-it rocks!
With a silicon, soft pad and easy gripping any one can curl their lashes with ease and no pain.
I've been doing this procedure for so long I don't even need to use a mirror-whoa, yes what a talent!HA!
Truthfully, it really does work well by curling the top lashes up and open for easier and more even mascara application.
At around $20.00 at Sephora it's just been retrofitted.  I need to get the newest version myself.  It does come with an extra silicon pad to be changed every 3-6 months.  I can't remember when I changed it last-scary.  Also, the curler itself should be replaced about every 6 months to a year.  I think it's been more like 2 or 3 years for me-still going strong but a little rusty.
The pad really does get gross, black and tar-like if you don't use on cleansed lashes.  Don't run the risk of yanking out lashes that have sticky mascara on them-ouch. That's the important part about using any eyelash curler-only use it on clean lashes!  Just barely push thumb and pointer finger together for optimal curl.  If you push together too hard, you'll get a defined crease in the lash and it will not look natural.  You can use the same hand for both eyes unless you're ambidextrous.
For those who don't wear mascara, you can still benefit by curling your lashes!
A staple for your makeup bag and a bargain too.
wyjit??????

No comments:

Post a Comment