The Body Shop Body & Leg Shine (Light/Medium)

The latest in self-bronzing all at your finger tips.  And mess free!  You don't have to get your hands in the product.  EASY!!!
The packaging mimics a stick of deodorant and glides on leaving the skin glowing and even!
I use it when I'm going to be exposing my legs and don't want to look as white as a cotton ball.
I glide it over all of the exposed areas and off I go.  It washes off and doesn't get darker the longer you use it.  It doesn't absorb into the skin the way the lotions do.
The reason I love it is that it's a quick fix when you don't have the time to plan ahead for self-tanning lotions.  Works well for evening out the strap marks from bathing suit lines.
Great for brides too!
Around $18.00 for just under 2 oz of stick.  Comes in 2 shades.
I have not used it my face but I don't see why I couldn't for a little glow.
A fabulous, mess free bronzer that's so easy to apply!!!
WYJINW?????

No comments:

Post a Comment