target brand baby oil

This $3.00 product is a must for the dry, cold seasons!
It's a whopping 20 oz. size and the ingredients are simple: mineral oil and fragrance.
Okay, so it may not be organic or "green" but it's been around forever and it really works to lock in moisture. It has that unforgettable scent that's clean and not overdone.
I put about a quarter amount in the palm of my hand right after the shower. While I'm still wet, I'll rub it everywhere except my neck/face then I pat dry. It saves on time and lasts all day.
Just be careful if you apply while standing in the shower, like I do, not to get the oil on the bottom of the tub. Slip and falls will happen! Unless, of course you've got the cute flower slip-retardant appliques!
This product is an example of not messing with a great thing that's been around forever.
Great for adults only!!!
wyjit?


No comments:

Post a Comment