June Jacobs Mandarin Moisture Mask

I love this product so much I'm doing a second blog on it-oopsy daisy!!!
This mask is luscious on the skin!
At around $55.00 on line or at resort spas, this is a special treat.
Loaded with chamomile, aloe, orange extract and gingko.
Extremely soothing and quick-absorbing on any skin, especially post peels, sun burned or severely dehydrated due to high altitudes.
I use this once in a while for all of the above reasons.  The texture is like a light jelly on the skin.  Because of this texture it absorbs right in to the skin and really replenishes.
I'll put in on my cleansed skin and sleep with it on overnight.  It's clear and does not leave any residue on the pillow case.  As always use on face, neck and chest.
A real delight with maximum results.
wyjit?

No comments:

Post a Comment