Peter Thomas Roth Radiance Oxygenating Serum

A soft, luminous serum boosted with lots of yummy ingredients for all skin conditions except severe rosacea and acne.
This product is great day or night under your moisturizers to brighten the skin tone.  A mild, fresh citrus scent makes it pleasurable to put on the skin.
Loaded with all of the wonderful brighteners like bearberry, licorice, vit c and mulberry.
This serum goes deep in to the skin because oxygen moves through a patented FIFLOW carrier deep into the epidermal layers.  We lose oxygen in our skin from environmental factors like carbon dioxide and second hand smoke.  This equals dehydration-no bueno.
I use about 2 drops for the orbital area and I can feel a comfortable tingle so I know it's getting into my skin.  It's meant to be used all over the face neck and chest but I really like it around my eyes too.  :)
This would be a great product for smokers with that ashy, suffocated skin.  Oxygen is what your poor pores want!!!
Find this on line and at resort spas anywhere from $80. to $125.00 for 1 oz.
wyjit?

No comments:

Post a Comment