Pure Skin Care Black Rice Cream Cleanser

This 8.4 oz product can be found at CVS Pharmacy for around $8.00 and it's made in Italy-fantastico!
A lighter, creamy consistency makes it last longer.  I only use about a half-dime size for face, neck and chest and moisturize it in to my skin using small, circular strokes.  I don't add any water before or during.  After about 2 minutes, rinse with tepid water.  Depending on how much makeup I have on, I'll cleanse again.
So black rice has "anthyocyanins" in them which are plant-based pigments that are high in anti-oxidants.  There's also bran oils along with allantoin(anti-inflammatory) in this cleanser.  There's not much of a scent in this product which makes it feel pure.
There are more products in this line and I'm intrigued to say the least.
This would be great on all skins because it's very mild.
wyjit?

No comments:

Post a Comment