Schwarzkopf Professional Time Restore Treatment

An incredibly nurturing hair treatment with Co Q10 to restore moisture.
Around $75.00 for 25.5 oz on Amazon.
Seriously, a little bit goes a long way.
I use about a dime size for shoulder length, thin hair about once every 10 days.  I leave it on for 5 minutes+/-.
It softens my hair and especially the ends like nothing I've used before.  There's a shine and silkiness that allows my hair to go 3 days before washing again.  I know that sounds crazy but it's true.  My hair is starting to fall out by the handfuls because I'm getting older so the longer it can go without washing the better.  Usually I wash/condition every other day but after using this treatment, I'll go an extra day or 2.  Love it!
It's a splurge product but so worth it.
Oh- if you get a pack of the shampoo and conditioner, this treatment comes with it only in a 1 oz size.  If you want to try it first, I suggest purchasing the trio pack, also on Amazon.  A less expensive alternative.
wyjit?

No comments:

Post a Comment