Bosley Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner for visibly thinning, color treated hair

I've been using this new thickening shampoo/conditioner for about 3 weeks now and it works really well for my thinning hair.  Available at salons.
I wash and condition my hair every other day or every 3 days.
I use a dime size for shoulder length hair and really work the product into the scalp.  Rinse after 4-5 minutes.  Same with the conditioner.
It leaves a tingle on the scalp but feels stimulated and comfortable at the same time.
There are lots of ingredients that are known to thicken and add volume to hair.  Here are a few in these products:  Sage extract, Keratin proteins through Pentapeptides, Kelp extract and Rice amino acids.
It smells neutral and not medicinal at all.
What drew me to use this line was that it's not a multiple step program that has to be done daily.  The thinner the hair the less it should be fussed with including washing,  blow drying, curling, flat ironing, etc.
I recommend to anyone who is prone to hair thinning to give this a try.  Easy to use without the fuss.
Enjoy!!!
Won't you join in next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment