Eminence Organics Blueberry Body Shimmer

A moisturizing and smoothing hydrator for all skin conditions.
This is full of natural ingredients such as blueberry juice, vegetable glycerin, shea butter corn germ oil to name the a few.  It goes on so smooth and leaves a hint of shimmer.
I use this when I'm going out at night and want a little sparkle on my chest and shoulders.  Also looks sexy on the legs and hides the ghostly look without overdoing it.
It smells terrific and really does soften the skin while glamorizing too.  Beat that!  Because of the fruit acids, this gives a firming sensation as well.
Try not to use if you've got razor burn or any cuts as it will sting because of the acids.  It's not harmful but just tingly.
For a fresh, smooth, sparkly look and clean smell, massage this on the body parts (except the eye area) and off you go.
I have not used this on my face yet but it would make a great cheek highlighter to add freshness there too!
I say why not?
WYJINW???

No comments:

Post a Comment