Eminence Organics Coconut Milk Cleanser

This ultra-rich milky cleanser is amazing for maturing skin.  With healing, calming and anti-bacterial qualities it's a must for the aging and break-out prone skin.
I use a half pump for my entire face, neck and chest.  I moisturize it into those areas then grab a damp, tepid baby washcloth.  I swipe over all of the areas and follow with the rest of my routine.  You don't even need to use water to remove this.
The smell is subtle and sensational.
If you're super dry or sun exposed this is great to use.  It leaves the skin feeling nourished and loved.  I like to describe this cleanser as a kicked up version of a creamy Cetaphil or Cera Ve cleanser!  It doesn't strip away the natural lipids but deeper cleans and keeps the bacteria at bay.
Just try not to drink it because it smells like a Pina Colada!  :)
Won't ya join in next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment