Bonne Bell Lip Lites in cappuccino

The best $3.00 can buy for the lips!
I've gone through about 15 tubes of this product over the last 10 years.
It's always been a staple in my makeup case, my purse and my car. I love it and it's such a great emergency tool. Like when you need to grab something at the last moment for a little spark of color-this is perfect.
The texture is soft and absorbent without being too gummy or heavy. It smells like a cappuccino-guilt free. There's a hint of neutral color with some pearl-essence mixed in but very subtle.
I use it on top of color or alone. Either way I always get people asking about my lip color when I use this particular product.
It does come in different shades but there's something elegant about this shade that I continue to adore. Yum Yum for everyone!

WYJIT?

No comments:

Post a Comment