Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Eye

This sells for around $100.00 and a little goes a long way. PTR started selling on QVC a few years ago and you can find on-line and resort spas.
I use about a pea size at night. Using a tapping motion with middle and ring fingers, I go all around the orbital bone including in between the brows. I also tap it on top of my lip line!
The texture is like a serum/moisturizer. It gets in the skin quick.
There are so many unique ingredients in this product like vitamins a and e but it's the patent pending topical botox ingredient (syn-ake) that I really love! There's lots of peptides (restores youthful cells) and many other goodies for the skin. This product gives a lot of bang for your buck and lasts about 6-8 months for me.
Good for keeping the little "milia" (calcium deposits) at bay.
Enjoy!!!
WYJIT?

No comments:

Post a Comment