Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Lavender Pure-Castile Soap

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product for entire face, scalp and body!!!
I got this at CVS Pharmacy for around $10. for 8 oz.
I started using it for my body. Then realized I could use as a scalp treatment and in a compress for de-stressing the face.
There's nothing irritating in this product. Glycerin is wonderful for the most sensitive of skins. Glycerin also gives the skin a more squeaky clean feel. And lavender, what can I say? It's a true, organic lavender and it just makes me feel better when I smell it. A true natural remedy for a breakout, sunburn, or dehydrated skin. Just moisten a soft cloth with luke warm water(not hot!) and put about 5 drops of the product into the cloth. On a clean face, push it all over and breath deeply. After about 3-5 minutes, just apply your moisturizer of choice and go to bed.
The jojoba and olive oils also make this an overall fabulous, safe cleanser for all over. The only place to avoid are the eyes.
For scalp simply apply along parted hair and then massage with fingertips, wait 10 minutes then shampoo out.
For body, use with loofah, back brush or good old hands and work it in all over. Rinse off and moisturize.
This product comes in many different natural scents and can even be used to clean dentures!!! Crazy!
Have fun girls and boys! I recommend reading the entire label on this product. So much food for thought-way cool.
ps, I promise to talk about the MAC brush tomorrow.
love love love this product!!!
WYJIT?

No comments:

Post a Comment