Nars loose powder in "flesh"

This large 1.6 oz. tub of loose powder is fabulous!
I paid about $35 at the CosBar in Carmel, Ca.
It comes with a puff to apply but I tossed it and use use my own fluffy brush by MAC. (Details on the brush tomorrow.) The puff has the ability to hold bacteria and doesn't apply softly and as even.
You don't need much. I just gently tap the tip of my fluffy brush in the powder and tap on the sides of the tub. I gently move around the face,neck and top of the chest and w/ circular movements move the powder all over. It sets makeup and can matte out shine for photos. It evens out the complexion for a nice, clean look. Apply this last after moisturizer and also reapply over makeup for a more matte finish. Many shades for many faces!
Great for anyone!
WYJIT?

No comments:

Post a Comment