Eminence Organics Sun Defense Mineral Powder in #0 translucent

What a user friendly product!!  It comes in a tube that you just open up, push from the bottom and lightly swirl all over face, neck and chest.  At eminenceorganics.com they explain how to apply if you need help.
Loaded with vitamins A, C and E and an spf 30, this "stick" is a bargain at around $55.00.  Of course on-line or at resort spas is where you can purchase.
You honestly do not need much at all and it lasts up to about 6 months using it everyday.
This particular translucent color really gives a flawless look and could absolutely be used on you men too, who love playing outdoors and have texture issues with the spf creams.  Safe for babies too!
Water-resistant and calming, I apply this on my clients after facials, peels and facial waxing.
There are more shades for every skin so check it out and toss one in your bag of essentials.
I keep mine in my car so I can apply it before I take my long walks.  Sooooo easy.
wyjit?

No comments:

Post a Comment