June Jacobs Skin Radiance Serum

This is actually a facial oil and word is that it's not being manufactured anymore.  Well, not if I can help it.  This is a truly unique skin moisturizer to say the least.  Maybe through some heavy begging on their website, they'll consider re-launching it.  I'll keep you posted as to what I find out.
I first tried this product at work and found that it really made a difference with plumping my guests skin, filling in the fine lines and giving a luminous glow.  The drier the skin, the older it looks.  This product takes care of that.  Even the occasional break-out prone skin can handle this, trust me and read on.
Because it's an oil, many tend to steer away thinking that oil=bad.  What?  That sebum that you produce is helping to age your skin nice and s-l-o-w-don't mess with it.  The dewier the skin the absolute better!  There are more oil based cleansers coming out and that's great but using this particular serum under makeup or at night as a moisturizer will really make a difference.
So, this is how I use it.  If I'm not using my retin-a at night, I'll put about 3-4 drops all over face, neck and chest.  It moves well so a little goes a very long way.  If on some mornings I'm feeling super dry (higher altitudes, climate), I'll use it instead of my vit-c product then apply my moisturizers, etc on top.
The ingredients has rose hip oil, hemp seed oil, meadowfoam and wheat germ oils, which all give lots of botanical nutrients.  Also there's vit a (anti-acne)and carrot extract which are anti-aging!!!
This is such a deeeeeep penetrating, silky serum, you'll be emailing June and her staff after reading this too so you can go on and get yourself some.
The only skin I would not recommend using this is highly acneic skin.
Let's get this product back out there!
wyjit?

No comments:

Post a Comment