eminence organics tropical vanilla sun cream spf 32

This is a face product and yes, it's got vanilla in it. Most body products have the vanilla in it but not the face. I was pleasantly surprised.
The cost is anywhere from $32-$50.00 for a 2 oz. jar. You can find on line or at resort spas all over the country.
The vanilla is a soothing ingredient which improves circulation and the zinc oxide is anti-inflammatory and protects against the uv rays.
I love the texture of this moisturizer. It feels like silk and is light weight which allows the ingredients to get in to the skin quicker. I love that it's a true moisturizer and an spf in one. It's not heavy at all and the smell is true, not fake and cheap smelling.

I use about a dime size all over my face, neck and chest. You could put your foundation over it whether it be a liquid or powder if you choose.

Great for men and women! Enjoy.

wyjit?

No comments:

Post a Comment