prescription desonide/hydroquinone/retina .05/6/.05 cream

This is a key product in my repertoire.
I pay around $60.00 for 60 grams of this prescription anti-ager.
You'll need a primary doctor or dermatologist to prescribe it.
Desonide is a corticosteroid which protects the skin from inflamation, peeling and severe redness.
Hydroquinone is a skin bleaching cream that breaks up the melanocytes(which give you pigment)in the tough, spotted areas.
Retin-a is an anti-bacterial, anti-aging and firming ingredient that works by forcing the skin to turnover at a much faster rate and clearing up the skin.
This formulation works great for me because the percentage is low. Meaning, I use it every other night or every third night and it does wonders for my complexion, elasticity and brightness of my skin and it's not harsh. If I plan to take a sunny vacation, I'll stop a few days before and won't start up until I return. Don't forget to apply it over the face, neck and top of the chest. Some people even use it on the back of the hands. Remember to use at night and don't over do it. One tube of this combo will last me a year and I use about 2 pea-size amounts per application.
Great for male and female.
wyjit???????

1 comment:

  1. Desonide Cream is a god sent thing... Almost for my whole life i was having eczema, After using desonide, now i got clear skin...

    ReplyDelete