Eminence Organics Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel

This is one of my many favs for exfoliating.
Loaded with lots of magnificent ingredients for the 25+ club.   :)
Buy on line or in resort spas all over the country for around fifty bucks.
So I use it once a week in the shower.  Using about a dime size for entire face, neck and top of chest.  I leave it on while I'm shampooing and shaving then remove it last with tepid water.  (To further neutralize, I use a couple spritzes of the Eminence chamomile toner-tomorrow's post.)
Yams and pumpkins have a natural occurring enzyme that eats up all the dead protein cells(dead skin) that's sitting on the surface.  A wonderful alternative to a heavy abrasive scrub.  It's creamy and smells like thanksgiving-no kidding.  Also, glycolic and lactic acids are firming and anti bacterial.  As women lose their estrogen, the pores s-t-r-e-t-c-h so the little tingle that occurs with this product means that it's actually reaching deeper and stimulating those stretching pores-get back!
It's important to force cell turnover otherwise build up and dryness will happen too.  You can overdue it though so keep it to a minimum.  Don't hesitate to post questions about your particular skin condition and I can do my best to guide you to the right amount of exfoliation and what exfoliating ingredients to look for.  :)  It'd be my absolute pleasure!
won't ya join in tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment