Glossy Magic B.B Cream by Hanskin

This is another face cream that comes from Hanskin in Korea.
Amazon sells it or select asian markets have it.  Around $30.00.
I LOVE the iridescent look to this product.
I apply it after my moisturizer/makeup just on top of my lower orbital bone.  It really youthifies the eye area but in a subtle way.  Sexy for day or night wear with little makeup or a lot for a club hop, YOU decide!
If you'd like to add some luminosity to your makeup, you could add a little bit all over the entire face especially for a bride or tropical vacation look too.
I use about a 1/4 pea size or less for my orbital bone and apply outward up to the temples.
Beautiful and easy.  I gotta love that!  You will too-check it!
Grammy night, gotta run :)
won't ya join in manana?

No comments:

Post a Comment