Olay Definity Neck & Chest Daily Restoration Treatment

This is a mousse-like cream that I've been using at night. I bought it at Wal-Mart for around $20.00. I apply this product on the nights that I'm not using my retin-a. I don't want anything blocking the absorption of my prescription.
It's totally fragrance free and it does feel gel-like on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It's supposed to lighten sun spots and I have not seen that yet but it's only been three weeks and not daily as it says to do. That being said, it's a smart move on Olay's part, because we don't see many neck and chest treatments outside of spas and at an affordable price. Tip: Don't forget that you can ask for samples at olay.com. Nice touch.
For men and women-give it a try.
WYJIT?

No comments:

Post a Comment