Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid Clarifying Tonic

This toner you need to push into the skin with a cotton pad. I know I've said before not to use cotton pads with toners because they soak up too much product and they don't leave the skin dewy enough BUT this is an exception to the rule.
The glycolic acid should be applied with controlled movements all over the face, neck and top of chest. Therefore, getting a cotton pad with enough product is important. The cotton pad does not need to be saturated but enough for 2 full swipes over the areas I mentioned.
So this product sells for around $30.00-$35.00 on-line.
My 8.5 oz. bottle lasts about 8 months because I only use it sporadically. I'll use it before applying my retin-a at night. I'll use it after a deep exfoliation, under my vit-c product during the day. It helps to get product in to the skin quicker too! It's great to use if breakouts are appearing because glycolic, a sugar derivative, is anti-bacterial and won't over dry. This formulation also has allantoin in it which, like aloe, soothes irritations and redness. The glycolic also helps to break down the congestion in the skin, allowing the skin to breathe again-smokers skin could use this unless you've got SEVERE rosacea.
A safe and effective fix for most! Men could use to help eliminate in-growns after shaving and under moisturizer!
WYJIT?

No comments:

Post a Comment