Sally Hansen Age Eraser Lip treatment

I bought this shiny, orange tube (.30 oz) at CVS Pharmacy for around $10.00. Fortified with vit c, licorice and bearberry, this helps to fight against loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation. I use it as a true treatment when my lips are over-dry due to cold weather, flu or a hangover-:) what?? Yes, and this is great for exfoliating too because it has a gommage (french for exfoliate)effect when I remove it.
So, here's the deal. I pump a pea size on to my middle finger and spread it all over my lips and around my lip line. After about 30 seconds, using the same finger I rub around the same motion and guess what? I gently gommage or peel away the dead skin! So do this over the sink so the little balls of dead skin fall into the basin and not on the floor-eww. There's no need to press too firm but you want to get all of it off. After that, about 2 minutes tops, apply another layer and leave it on overnight. It's so satisfying to see it work too.
Pucker pucker, we need to stimulate the lips more often than we do, well............ I don't want to go there but kiss kiss kiss and that also helps firm the mouth area! Our lips are an extension of our mouth that's why the older we get, the less amount of lips we keep because they're moving inward-ahhhhhhhh!!!
So, the texture is a clear gel and there's no fragrance! Now get on it-mmmmmuah!
wyjit?

No comments:

Post a Comment