Ti-Silc sheer uva/uvb spf 45



This is a great all- in- one option for daily wear. It's got a sheer tint, an spf of 45 and it's a true moisturizer. For 4 oz. I paid around $35.00 on Amazon. Some dermatologists carry it too.

I use this product daily with another foundation that I mix together. (I'll talk about the foundation tomorrow.) This texture is lightweight and should be used all over the face, neck and top of the chest. There's a universal sheer tint to it that evens out nearly all skin tones and doesn't look like make-up. If you're in a hurry, this one is for you. I wear it over my vit c product every day of the year. An spf should be worn any where in the world every single day.

Men, yes men, and women can wear this product.
Great price point and oh yes, a little bit goes a long way!

Won't you join in tomorrow??????

No comments:

Post a Comment