Cover Girl Tru Blend Whipped Foundation

I bought this pot of mousse-like foundation at Wal-Mart for about $10.00.
I blend about a pea-size each of both my foundation and my Ti-Silc(see yesterday's post).
I blend w/my fingertips all over my face, neck and chest just like a moisturizer. There's no need for sponges or foundation brushes, they just soak up all the product.
The reason I blend the two products together is because the foundation alone can be a bit heavy. Any fine line we have holds the heavy foundation and therefore accentuates the line. Who wants that? The Ti-Silc is MUCH lighter weight and has the spf 45 so I love the combo!
This foundation has every shade for every skin tone. Females would love and for the daring men, go for it if you really like a foundation coverage. Fabulous for those who are on-camera, film or stage!

Won't you join in tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment