Desert Essence Jojoba Oil

This 4 oz bottle of goodness is around $7.00 at Trader Joe's and works beautifully even for the most sensitive of skins.  It can be used on the skin(yes, your face!), scalp and the hair.  It's a perfect shave medium and/or after shave for men-seriously!!!  It gives the skin a more youthful appearance.
So those of you reading and cringing at the word"oil"-don't.
Jojoba oil has been around for centuries and comes from a seed.  It's hypoallergenic, odorless and will not clog pores.  One of it's jobs is to regulate the moisture level in the skin and it does not leave a "greasy" film.  For all you skeptics, the only way you'll believe me is if you really try it.  Unlike mineral oil (baby oil) this jojoba is from a natural source and it's molecular weight is much smaller meaning quicker absorption into the pores.  Jojoba mimics the sebum(oil) in human skin so our skin drinks it up.
I use it at night if I've had a deep peel and just need some TLC.  I'll use it on my rough elbows and knees.  I've used it as a deep scalp conditioner in the winter.  Great for warding off dandruff.  I see a difference in my male clients skin after using this to shave.  We all need moisture and the more moisturized, the younger looking the skin.  Period.
wyjit?

No comments:

Post a Comment