Nivea Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs/Fair to Medium Skin

A great pick-me-up for the legs and body for that matter.  I like to use this during the crummy, rainy time of year for a more youthful, less ghostly appearance.  The natural, bronzy glow makes me feel better about the extra cellulite I put on while hibernating.  :)
I also use it on my arms and body and it works the same.
It smells like a self tanner but not too powerful.  There's a little citrus in it that helps to cut the scent.  The greatest thing about this is that it really works fast.  I use it for 3 days and by the 4th day it looks about 2 shades darker but not orangey.  And as long as I don't exfoliate, it'll last about a week to 10 days.
The cost is low too.  Around $7.00 at Wal-Mart for a 6.7 oz bottle.  I don't saturate my skin with it either, just a light application is all that's needed to work.
Before I have a fashion show and/or outdoor photo shoot, this really brings out the color without looking fake baked.
Overall, a very satisfying product with no fuss.  Other shades available.
Won't you join in tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment