Eminence Organic Soothing Chamomile Tonique

Sorry I meant to add this product yesterday.
This toner feels so calming to the skin and it helps to neutralize at-home peels/exfoliants.  It brings the skin's pH back to normal.  For example, after I exfoliate with the Yam and Pumpkin enzyme, I spritz this over my skin and press in before I apply my other products.
Among wild chamomile (soothing and repairing) there's glycerin which aids in keeping the skin moist and comfrey root which aids in the healing of tissue in this product so it's more of a treatment tonique.  I would suggest for every day spritzing, a different toner and keep this one, if you can, specifically for at home exfoliations/peels.
Other peel/exfoliant ingredients that it will neutralize are:  glycolic, lactic, enzymes.
Enjoy this unique treat!
wyjit?

No comments:

Post a Comment