Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal

A quick and easy way to sweep on your blush and go!
It really is a "mousse-like" texture and applies easy with fingertips.  Fragrance free.
Around $5 bucks for a .20 oz jar.  You really don't need much. (about a half of a pea size for both cheekies)
I apply my moisturizer then dab with my middle and ring fingers into the apples of my cheeks and along my zygomatic(cheek) bone,  finishing at my temples.
I really like the subtle sparkle in the blush.  It gives a more youthful look, who doesn't love that, huh?
You could re-apply over makeup if you're going out and want more color for evening.  Dust a little translucent or mineral powder to finish the application and you're ready.
I never really liked the cream blush thing until I found this one.  It's almost like a cream-to-powder and blends well into the skin without clumping.
Have fun with it.
WYJINW?

No comments:

Post a Comment