The Body Shop Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz

A handy 3.3 oz spritz bottle to carry with you on the go.
Smells like lime, aloe and mandarin and feels refreshing on the face.
I use this for setting my makeup.  It looks less matte and more natural and refreshed.
The dewier the better ya'll!
Also, a wonderful alternative to washing the face after a workout.  Over cleansing strips the natural lipids and can dehydrate the skin.  Keep the bottle about an arm's length away from your face and give yourself a couple of pumps.  It air dries within seconds.
I also use a spritz after cleansing to help my serum and moisturizers get in to the skin quicker.
Great for after a long airplane flight or in high altitudes.
I use more spritz toners than any other product because it's an easy quick fix and wakes the skin up.
Always make sure there's no alcohol in the ingredients.  The days of stinging toners are long gone.  :)
Won't you join in next week???

No comments:

Post a Comment