Dior diorshow blackout mascara



I never used to think there was a big difference between mascaras..............
Until 2008 when my friend from France came to the US and gave me a Dior "backstage" kit. In it I found the ultimate and would-soon-be the best selling mascara to date. Ok, not sure about that but it sounds accurate and I'd be shocked if it weren't true. Anyway, a tube of this mascara runs $24.00 and I replenish every 6 months at the Dior counter @ Macy's. There's no reason to wear waterproof mascara unless you cry all the time, are getting married or are a lifeguard for a living.

This texture is smooth and almost as thick as toothpaste. So one coat is usually fine but out of habit I keep stroking it over my lashes. It's not clumpy and never bleeds on me. The coolest part is that I use my fingertips with tepid water to remove it off of my lashes. I start with wet fingertips and begin at the base of my lash lines and move outward and off the ends. Grasp the lashes ever so slightly and a few times like this and it's all gone. It comes off sooooo easy!!!

So if you want some definition, thickness and length in your lashes, get this one if you haven't already.
Men and women can use- bien sur!


Won't you join in tomorrow???????

No comments:

Post a Comment