CVS oil-free eye make-up remover pads

So, these are fabulous and safe to use even for contact lenses and one pad does the job for both eyes. Okay, if you've got LOTS of eyeshadow, liner and waterproof mascara, use one per eye.

I bought these @ CVS pharmacy for around $5.00. There's 80 pads in each jar.
Hey, with any product @ CVS, if you have a reaction or are not satisfied w/ the product, they have a money back guarantee!

So after I remove my mascara with tepid water and my fingertips, I'll glide the pad over and under each eye and toss. It grabs at any surface dirt, eyeshadow/liner and cleans it off softly. I don't use these daily but when I need them, they're so easy to use and they don't leave a film whatsoever. Easy, safe and comfortable for anyone.

WYJIT? Seeing as I've told no one about this blog, how the hell can I ask them to join in?

No comments:

Post a Comment